- How can I stay up to date on Mackerel’s ongoing development?
- I can't log in because the device I was using for two-step verification was damaged/lost.
- Changes cannot be made to monitors and such from the Web console
- Mackerel doesn't recognize duplicate servers from agent installed templates ／ machine images etc.
- I’ve set up mackerel-container-agent in an Amazon ECS environment, but the host won’t integrate with Mackerel
- I’ve set up mackerel-container-agent in a Kubernetes environment, but the host won’t integrate with Mackerel
- The agent is outputting the error "x509: certificate signed by unknown authority"
- The agent won’t startup.
Plugins, Other OSS products
Integration with various cloud platforms
Monitorins, Alerts, Notifications
- I set up monitoring rules but I’m still not getting alert notifications.
- I’m getting the alert "UNKNOWN: unexpected end of JSON input" for a host using the check-log plugin
- Connectivity monitoring alert occurred even though the monitoring server was running
- Why don’t the number of metrics match those displayed at the bottom of graphs in the host details?
- External monitoring error "x509: certificate signed by unknown authority"
- I’m not receiving any emails.