Please review and confirm the following.
- If you’ve set up a Readiness Probe, make sure that it can be checked normally.
- If read-only-port is disabled, environment variables and a Role must be configured. See the Help page for details.
- If authentication is enabled with kubelet, a Role for the Service Account must be configured so that the resources listed in the Help page can be referenced.
If you’re experiencing abnormal activity, such as error log output, with mackerel-container-agent, confirm the following points.
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of mackerel-container-agent.
- If you still can’t resolve the problem, please contact our support team including the version of Kubernetes used.