Charges will be made on the 1st of every month according to the usage record of the previous month. For the first month of the contract, the usage fee will be calculated by taking into account the number of days of use from the contract start date to the end of the month. The timing for when the actual withdrawal will occur depends on each credit card company.
- How do I get an invoice when paying by credit card?
- Tell me about the timing of payments
- Is it possible to use more than the plan’s limit?
- Where can I change my credit card information?
- I received an email saying "Payment processing failed"
- What should I do if my credit card payment fails?
- I accidentally changed to the Standard plan and want to return to the Free plan
- Is tax included in the JPY price？
- Calculating the number of hosts
- Handling of host conversion when plan limits are exceeded