If you’re having trouble monitoring with the mackerel-plugin-apache2 plugin, the problem may correspond to one or more of the following issues.
- The mod_status is not set correctly.
- The URL that the plugin references and the URL assigned by the mod_status server-status handler are different.
- mod_rewrite is redirecting to an HTTPS URL etc.
Check and see whether or not any of these cases apply to you and if the server-status response is correct on the host.
You can use the following curl command to check.
curl -v http://127.0.0.1:1080/server-status
- This method can be used if Apache is configured based on the plugin’s README.
- If the port number etc. has been changed, please check according to your environment.