I can't log in because the device I was using for two-step verification was damaged/lost.
- Due to security concerns, the support team is unable to offer support for matters related to account recovery such as the cancellation of two-step verification settings.
- For this reason, we strongly recommend carefully managing the device and recovery codes used for two-step verification.
- If the device and recovery codes used for two-step verification become lost, you’ll basically have to make a new user account.
- If you would like to re-register with the same email address, the support team can revoke your previous account.
- If your account is to be revoked, you will need to be removed from all organizations.
Please contact the support team after having the organization owner remove you in advance.