To suppress alerts during certain periods of time when expecting a load increase or a stoppage of service such as batch processing at night, backup processing, and scheduled maintenance periods, you can temporarily suspend monitoring altogether by setting a downtime. This will prevent alerts from being issued.
- Can OR conditions be specified for search strings in log monitoring?
- Is connectivity monitoring available for managed services like Amazon RDS?
- Is it possible to configure check monitor settings from the Web console?
- Regarding Unknown alerts in Mackerel
- How do I prevent alerts from being issued at specific times such as maintenance?
- What kind of configuration is Mackerel's connectivity monitoring working with?
- Is it possible to control which port the mackerel-agent uses?
- About "metric rate monitors"