Why don’t the number of metrics match those displayed at the bottom of graphs in the host details?
- Note that check monitoring is counted as one metric. Please check the number of registered check monitors.
- It is possible that duplicates of the same metric were posted to the target host within 1 minute of each other and are being counted separately. Please check if the following has occurred.
- If the mackerel-agent process has been launched more than once.
- If when creating a new server by copying an OS image installed with mackerel-agent, the id file was not deleted and metrics were posted as the same host.
- If posting host metrics using an API is set to a frequency of more than once per minute.