Yes. It is possible to use functions such as service metrics and external monitoring without registering a host. However, even if that is the case, you will be charged the minimum rate of one standard host. For more details, please refer to Calculating the number of hosts.
- How do I get an invoice when paying by credit card?
- Tell me about the timing of payments
- Is it possible to use more than the plan’s limit?
- Where can I change my credit card information?
- I received an email saying "Payment processing failed"
- What should I do if my credit card payment fails?
- I accidentally changed to the Standard plan and want to return to the Free plan
- Is tax included in the JPY price？
- Calculating the number of hosts
- Handling of host conversion when plan limits are exceeded