What is the time interval between alert checks?
- When the Mackerel is not receiving transmissions from the agent for a 10 minute period of time, it will be judged as NG.
- Host metric monitors, and check monitors will be judged as OK/NG when data is sent to the Mackerel.
- Service metric monitors will be judged as OK/NG when metrics are sent to the Mackere.
- External monitors will be checked and judged as OK/NG every minute.
- There is a possibility that in the future the aforementioned check intervals will be revised.