When using an organization in connection with IDCF, if you change your email associated with your IDCF account, those changes will not be reflected in your Mackerel account. If you want to use Mackerel with the new email address please follow the steps below to create a new user account with the changed email address.
- Log in to your current account and send a member invite to the email address you'd like to use from the list of members page.
- Change the organization's management authority holder from you current account to the new account. This can be done in the list of members screen. ( https://mackerel.io/docs/entry/faq/organization/owner-authority )
- Delete your current account's IDCF connection in the user settings.
- Log out and log back in with your new account and set up IDCF connection in user settings.
- If necessary you can now delete your previous account from the organization in the list of members.
If you have any questions please contact our support team at email@example.com