If the calculation of the moving average of hosts results in a decimal, the number will be rounded up. For example, in the case of 3.2 hosts, the number will be rounded up to 4 and charges will be made accordingly.
- How do I get an invoice when paying by credit card?
- Tell me about the timing of payments
- Where can I change my credit card information?
- I received an email saying "Payment processing failed"
- What should I do if my credit card payment fails?
- I accidentally changed to the Standard plan and want to return to the Free plan
- Is tax included in the JPY price？
- Calculating the number of hosts
- Handling of host conversion when plan limits are exceeded
- What happens to the usage fee if the moving average of the number of hosts is a decimal?