Is it possible to monitor network devices?
- Network devices can be monitored through use of the following monitoring plugins.
(Only compatible with Linux OS)
- Retrieve arbitrary MIB information with SNMP and post as a metric.
- SNMP Trap monitoring is not supported.
- Check ICMP communication and have alerts issued when interrupted.
- Plugins must be installed on and configured for a host installed with the mackerel-agent.
- It is not possible to monitor a network device by directly installing the mackerel-agent or plugin.
- See Supported Environments for more details.
- See the help page and the plugin README linked below for more details regarding the installation and configuration of plugins.